If you’re getting into self-publishing, you need a strategy which you can put to use immediately.
I’ve created an easy one for my book marketing students. You can understand and memorize this simple presentation in three minutes. Then put it to use — use your creativity.
Here’s a quick transcript of the slides.
1. Kindle Ebooks in 3 Minutes Write Your Ebooks FAST
Presentation: Angela Booth angelabooth.com
Writing Genii: writinggenii.com
2. 3-Minute Strategy • Select a topic that sells • Decide on an angle • Deﬁne your “hook”
3. 3-Minute Strategy • Choose a genre • Character, setting and plot • Theme and meaning
For short stories
4. Create a List Outline
6. Publish on Amazon Kindle
7. Promote…• Review copies• Twitter, Facebook• Blog• Blog tour• GoodReads, LibraryThing• Reader list
8. The Easiest Promotional Method: Book Two
Each book sells the next, so write your next book.
9. Cherish Your Readers (Build Platform)
10. Survey: What Did Your Readers Love?
11. Give Your Readers What TheyWant in Books Two and Three
• Is your ebook selling? • Write a series. • Talk to your readers… • Give them what pleases them… and • Magic happens. You’ll sell more ebooks.
12. The Ebook Revolution Is Here: Get Help Now
• Want help writing and selling your ebooks? • Angela’s been doing it for years. • Get help now…
13. Contact Angela Booth: get help with your ebooks today.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- My 5 Best Blogging Tips After 15 Years of Instant Publishing - March 9, 2014
- Quotes to Live By: “There’s No Luck in Business…” - March 8, 2014
- Online Image Editing Gets Gorgeous: Canva Now Has Filters - March 7, 2014