In December, Angela Booth is publishing a new series on the Fab Freelance Writing Blog: “Web Writing in 2013 and Beyond”. The series covers opportunities for writers in 2013, and is free.
Angela Booth’s upcoming series on the Fab Freelance Writing Blog “Web Writing in 2013 and Beyond” helps writers to develop strategies for a healthy writing income in 2013. The series is free, and will be running on the blog right throughout December.
Angela said: “Writers need to be aware of new Web writing opportunities, particularly the opportunities in mobile content.”
Mobile devices are becoming popular for online shopping. This means that companies are developing websites and Web content for these devices. Content is needed: both informational content, and content created for entertainment, since smartphones and tablets are entertainment devices too.
This new Web writing series will cover:
* Opportunities in ebooks. Companies are looking for engaging content, both for their websites, and for mobile. Writing serial content for mobile devices is a new opportunity for writers; it’s the perfect engagement tool.
* Digital magazines. Magazines are now apps. They need rich content, and savvy writers to create that content. The series will include coverage on digital magazine opportunities.
* New opportunities in copywriting, and in social media marketing.
* Blogging’s new opportunities. Angela said: “Blogging has little in common with writing for print media. Some writers are struggling to make the transition to blogging; this new series will help them.”
* Marketing strategies for writers — building a platform. Many writers struggle to market their services and books.
Writers can get the complete series by joining Fab Freelance Writing Ezine, the blog’s companion ezine. Or, they can subscribe to the blog.
About Angela Booth
She also provides inspiration and motivation for writers on her writing blogs. Angela has been writing successfully since the late 1970s, and was online in the 1980s, long before the birth of the Web. Her business books have been widely published.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- LinkedIn Strategy: 5 Steps to Get Started - December 14, 2014
- Content Creation Or Content Curation: Which Is Better? - December 11, 2014
- Social Media Bravery With Negative Reviews - December 10, 2014