About Me, Angela Booth (@angee on Twitter)
Discover how to work with me.
Get great tips for writing, creativity, self publishing and more on my Creativity Factory Blog.
Contact me via the blog, or here.
I spend a lot of time on Google+ too -- more than 140 characters. :-) Leave a comment on Google+, or "plus" me to get in touch there.
Are you a writer? Check out my guides, courses and blogs for writers
Discover the writer you were born to be… Writing guides, courses and classes.
Comments from my students...
My income has skyrocketed since I began working with Angela. I was already a full-time freelancer with many published clips, but I lacked direction and the confidence to go after high-paying assignments. Through her one-on-one coaching, I've built a professional identity that has resulted in nonstop, high-end work. I'm now in a position to pick and choose with whom I work, on what type of assignments, and on a pay scale that gives me freedom, security, and a great deal of pride. These days I am often told I charge too much -- and I laugh when I hear it, because I'm so slammed with work. Angela has helped me position myself as the top of the line in my local community, so I never worry about losing a client who doesn't want to pay me what I'm worth.
E.C.A, a personal coaching student.
I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and guidance. I have made more progress towards my goals in the months I have spent following your advice that I have made in the years that preceded.
Exciting growth has occurred in my career in the last year, and I'm sure much of it is the result of the training I received through you. In July, my job as managing editor/marketing director of Senior News 50 and Better became full-time. In September, my work received five national journalism awards from North American Mature Publishers Association. In November, I was named Associate Publisher of SN50. My humor column, Interlude, is now syndicated, and my wellness articles for adults over 50 have been published by numerous magazines and newspapers. I can't thank you enough for the training I received from you over the years. I've developed my writing, become an adept marketer, and built the career of my dreams. Your courses gave me the tools to reach my goals and the confidence to believe it was possible. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Some of my blogs
I first started blogging in 2000. After all these years, you'd think blogging would get old. It doesn't. I adore blogging; it's instant publication, and is always a joy.
* Angela Booth's Writing Blog -- anything and everything related to writing. I first started this blog in 2004. There's a mass of material on it, enjoy browsing. :-)
* Fab Freelance Writing Blog -- this blog helps writers to make money from their words. It has a companion ezine, which offers free writing tips each week.
* The Creativity Factory Blog -- although I started this blog in 2006 to chat about copywriting, the blog also touches on marketing, writing, and more.
* Just Write a Book Blog -- tips, motivation and inspiration for you if you're writing a book.
* Angela Booth's Writing and Reading Life -- new. This is a scrapbook blog, for my own amusement. If you love to read, and write, you may enjoy it too. It's a Tumblr experiment; I'm now recommending Tumblr to my students for fast and easy no-cost blogging.
You can contact me at any time, on any of my blogs -- or leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Need writing and/ or marketing help? Contact Angela.