Ghostwriting Services from Top Copywriter Angela Booth
What's a "ghostwriter"?
A ghostwriter's someone who writes in the name of someone else.
Let's say someone asked you to contribute an article to a trade magazine. I'd write the article as you -- I'd be your ghost.
Or maybe you need to give an important presentation, or a speech. I'd write the material for you. No one would ever know that you hadn't slaved over the material for weeks on end. :-)
Or maybe you want to write your memoirs, or a Kindle ebook, or a blog… a ghostwriter writes it for you, and you put your name to the material. No one will ever know that every word was written by someone else.
5 Ways a Ghostwriter Can Help You and Your Business
Celebrities and business personalities use ghostwriters, and you can too. A ghostwriter can help you in many different ways.
Read the article.
Commission me to ghost for you, and get it done, fast
Need a ghostwriter? I accept ghostwriting commissions for:
* Blogs (I've been blogging since 2000;
* Magazine articles (I'm published in many mass market magazines, including Vogue);
* Books (I've written both fiction and nonfiction);
* Company histories;
* Family histories;
* Website articles -- guest blogging, a way to build your brand and links;
* Scripts, speeches, presentations;
* Manuals, reports, tutorials.
In short, if you need to write something, and want someone to do it for you… Contact Me.
Get your book proposal written by an internationally published author
Unfortunately, no matter how talented a writer you are, your book may never sell simply because you're not aware of what goes into a selling proposal.
Get expert help today. Get your book proposal written by an internationally published author.
No time to write a book? Get your book written by an internationally published author
A ghostwriter can write your book for you.
By investing just a few hours of your time, you book can be written for you.
Here's how I can work with you, and write your book for you:
* We discuss your book, and what you would like your book to achieve;
* We create an outline;
* I write the book for you. We'll chat when I need information from you, but I do the research and the writing;
* Your book is done.
If you want help with publication and marketing, we'll discuss that. I'll see that your book is published, and I'll develop a marketing campaign.
Contact me today. Within a month or three, you'll be the proud author of your book.