The blog content you need today
Your company's a leader, and so are you. You know you need a blog, but who has the time for that? You don't.
Your blog, your way, your thoughts, your leadership
Ideally, you write your own blog content. Since that's not possible, you need a ghostwriter, who uses your insights, and your voice, to write what you don't have time to write.
I've been blogging for 15 years, and I've been a blog evangelist for all those years. Here's why. A blog is instant publication -- and it can start a conversation.
* News about your company, and your industry;
* News from you, to help you to establish yourself as a thought leader;
* FAQs, guides, tutorials, and tips;
* Content curation from your favorite sources (perfect for outreach);
* White papers, and case studies;
* Publicity and promotional material;
* Photos, images and infographics.
How it works
* We chat about you, your industry, and your competitors, and what you want your blog to do.
* We create one or more personas, to represent the audiences for which you're blogging.
* We create blogging goals, and set targets.
* I create a scope, with a timeline for review and ROI analysis.
Social media integration
Your blog is your social media hub. Your staff can use your content for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
Alternatively, I can post to your favorite social media websites when I create your blog posts.
Blog revival… if your blog’s dead
You have a blog, but it's withered. We'll bring it back to life.
Your blog, your platform. Say what you like, when you like.