Copywriting Advice: how to communicate with great copy to win business
Copywriting gets the word out about your business. Copywriting helps you to sell in many media: postal mail, email, print, radio, TV, and the Web.
Few businesses use all the marketing options available to them. Communicate more, and you’ll sell more. In the past, businesses could restrict their presence to one or two channels - TV and radio, for example. Nowadays, the more channels you use, the more customers you get and the more sales you make.
In this Copywriting Advice section of the site, you'll find information how how great copywriting helps your business. For more timely advice, visit my Creativity Factory Blog - it's updated several times a week with information on copywriting and marketing.
If you need copywriting help, contact me.
Direct Response: get the message out about your business and products
* Writing direct response letters to win business
* Creating brochures that stand out and shout
* Creating complete direct response packages to get results
* Direct response singles: postcards, self-mailers and catalogues
* Direct response emails - powerful ways to win business with emails
Build Business Awareness: to make sales and boost profits
* Brand your business to differentiate yourself from your competitors - have you got a tagline?
* Print advertising with powerful punch
* Get known on the Web - advertise
* Web search engine marketing
* “We Are The Greatest!” Radio ads talk you up
* Publicity for your business - attract media attention
Press kits and press releases
* Credibility counts: show your expertise with articles and ebooks
Web Sites That Sell - build an effective site for traffic and sales
* Every Web page is a destination
* Developing Web content